Hellcat, ZL1, or gt350

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellcat, ZL1, or gt350

Been trying to figure out something here and trying to decide. If you could have one which car would you have and why?
    Hellcat
    25.00%
    ZL1 1Le Camaro
    50.00%
    Ford GT350
    25.00%

I hear the LT engines are kinda a pain in the ass to deal with compared to the LS but I still think the Camaro would be a better car. The Hellcat and GT350 are pretty awesome tho, ford has definitely stepped it up!

That being said I have never driven any of them. So there is that.

Comment

I had a turbo four cylinder Mustang rental car in California a couple years ago and was impressed. Not usually a Ford guy but it was fast and handled really good.

Comment

Soooo I'm pretty crazy about the gt350. It's one of those special cars. From the sound of the car to the looks it's a super car bargain at the high 30k to low 40k price range used. I'm kicking around the idea of putting the power train from one in my 65 mustang. Or just going and buying one.

Comment

The gt350 does sound amazing! I am usually a gm person but this is a hard pick. lol

Comment

I really don't know much about the ZL1 but I'd do know I can't see out the Camaros lol. That could be because I'm short.

Comment

Are you planning on picking one up?

Comment

Went to buy a Zl1 Friday night but they offered me $2500 trade in on the tbss and wouldn't take a $8000 markup off of the paper work so walked out.

Comment

Well shoot your mistake was to not go buy a gt350.... Bummer the deal feel through.

Comment

I did like how the gt350 drove and sounded but the ZL1 was more me than the gt350.

Comment

Damn. That sucks!

Comment

I am taking it as a sign to build my other S10 Blazer and no car payment. The 392 SRT Challenger I went to look at ended up being an auto even though the website and the sales guy I talked to said manual. Then the ZL1 fell through so the 1998 Blazer it is. But I do have all the stuff from my other Blazer to put into it including the narrowed Ford rear end and my front big brake kit that I never was able to enjoy. Now to figure out if I want to do a turbo LT series engine or a LS based engine.

Comment

That is one thing I'm always going to jealous of when it comes to aftermarket support. GM is way more affordable with lots of options.

Comment

Well I know my answer as to which one to go with!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Working...
                              X