What did you do to your car today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you do to your car today?

Saw this on another forum quite awhile ago, thought I would start a thread like it here.

So what did you do to your car today?

​I ended up rejetting my weber in the 86 Subaru GL. Came with 140 main jet, 140 secondary, 150 accelerator pump jet. Been running it like that for quite a few years. Has a modified intake manifold and a little exhaust work. Got the wideband hooked up and it was reading around 12.5:1 at idle, 13/14s at cruise. In the 18s when you stab the throttle and past 4500rpm it was in the mid 13/14 range. Ended up going with a 160 accelerator pump jet, and 160 secondary jet. Afr is good all around, still a little rich at idle but thats ok, dont care enough to adjust the screw. Holds mid 12s all the way through 6500rpm now. I was kinda surprised how many jet sizes it went up.

Not today but yesterday disposed of a rusted out old parts Blazer.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Not today.. but a few days ago.. I put a bigger cam in my geo :-p I think its kinda cool lol. Obviously still slow, but night and day difference!

https://youtu.be/pzWIligp0j4

nothing extreme.. Just hated the eco grind I had in it forever. It was smaller than factory.. this was a huge improvement, for a geo lol. Moved the power to where I drive in.

My eco cam was 184 duration @ .050 and .305 lift. Unknown lsa.

stock was 198/198 duration @ .050 .330/.330 lift 110lsa

new grind is 205/205 duration @ .050 and .342/.342 lift with a 110 lsa. Advertized duration is 270/265

kinda wanna go bigger.. Im thinking about it.. bumping the RPM range up another 500rpm would be perfect, but it might take me out of my low speed rpm range..

Comment

Did this a couple weeks ago. Couldn't be happier with the way the wheels and carbon fiber changed the looks of my car.

Comment

carbon fiber makes everything better!

Comment

This is what I did today. Added a few stickers.. I mean Hp.

Comment

Working...
              X