Bought 2016 GT350 today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought 2016 GT350 today.

Well after lusting after the Shelby for a couple years I broke down and bought one. So far it's exceeding my expectations. This is much better than the motorcycle I never rode.

Nice Ford did such a great job designing the newer Mustang. I am a GM guy but was seriously considering buying a Mustang.

Comment

I'm a car omnivore. For example the new Corvette is sick. Anything German with a high-end badge gets my attention. Let me tell you though for what I paid and what the actual maintenance is on this car for what it is blows my mind. It's extremely well mannered around town gets 23 mpg on the highway and will go sideways at 70 if I punch it! Loving it 😍 And the true benefit to the car is how it handles and stops. Nuts just nuts.

Comment

Nice! I love being able to get sideways at any speed also, but hear you on the maintenance. The Camaro I just bought is stupid cheap maintenance also.

Comment

So you bought the Camaro! Nice!

Comment

Yes got a great deal on a 2014 with 34,000 miles. Just lowered it and exhaust last week but need to put a clutch in it in the next few weeks. I bought a duel McCloud clutch and short shifter for it but haven't had time to put it in.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

I can vouch for how much of a pleasure it is to drive. Swung by on one of my adventures and had the pleasure of driving it

Comment

Working...
                X